If someone wished to tend tea cup puppies as a pet who are so loving, cute and affectionate thats really a wonderful alternative. Taking good care of the pet teacup puppies, is a fundamental because its a precious fascinating obligation for all the tea cup puppy lovers. To tender the tea cup puppies in a methodical manner lets be aware of the steps to be followed.
01. Meeting a Veterinarian in a regular ScheduleMany tea cup puppies might fall into various illnesses due to the weather change. Out of the health problems these puppies face, heart problems, respiratory issues , worm infestation and hypoglycaemia are considered as the main ones.The cute tea cup puppies becomes more defenceless while they are suffering from various sickness and diseases as mentioned above which can cause them deadliness in the worse situation. Meeting a veterinarian and a regular check up will lighten these issues by giving proper vaccination. Also deworming can be is also a need by tea cup puppies as all the breed have worms with no doubt. In addition to this a veterinarian can make you aware of the points that can protect your puppy and the points you should avoid doing.
02. Teach and Implant behaviours in your PetWhen your trying to teach your puppy and implant behaviours in your pet ,always make sure you follow these qualities in you.To be consistent, be prompt ,be firm , give positive reinforcements , give timeouts. within these you can teach your puppy discipline. Dogs can become excellent pets once they have trained and disciplined by you. The best time to train a dog is when it is still a puppy since it is easier. To make your pet get used to do activities using a doggy bed will be safe or a comfortable area. Later on, you can teach your precious pup to play and do some tricks. Be watch of some of the puppy’s bad behavior like constant barking. You need to discipline gently it to discourage such behaviors. Finally, when training and disciplining your Teacup don’t scream or spank at it and good behavior must be rewarded or praised. Those are the tricks used to train the puppies
03. Observe the tea cup Puppy playing with the child conservatively.Children love playing with pets.But when it comes to a tea cup puppy, we should be so careful while handling them.Their size and cuteness make them adorable to anyone. However, children by their nature can hurt your puppy unintentionally when during playtime. Supervising kids playing Teacups is a must. The roughness and intensity of the game can harm the puppy mentally as well as physically. It is very much important you to be with the kid while they are playing. So better we be near the child while they are playing with the tea cup puppies.
04. Teacup puppies should be kept hospitable and well protectedAs Teacup puppies are small in size they have to be cared very hospitable and comfortable. Puppies are very naughty and they will be injured soon for their careless jumps and runs.Their careless jumps can cause them bone fractures or worse injuries than that too. If the house is crowded having an eye on your puppy is a must . The chances of Teacup puppies getting trampled or kicked by accident are very high and bad.
05. The puppy should get a satisfactory restAs teacup puppies are so energetic and active by birth the percentage of them to become tired and fatigue soon is more.. After getting tired the tea cup puppy should have a good adequate sleep on a comfortable place where he wont get disturbed. Tired Teacup puppies need 14 hours of unbroken sleep to recharge their energy. To ensure that your precious puppy is fit and healthy limit your playtime to one hour at the very least. And it’s a must for the puppies good health
06. Giving a proper diet is a must
The Teacup puppies should have a proper diet regular which is most necessary for their healthiness.Foods like eggs, meat, and canned chicken wholesome milk, butter , flax seeds veggies and frozen fruits can provide the necessary nutrients for your puppy. Along with omega fatty acids, minerals and vitamins found in foods with little grease all of these can do wonders for your Teacup’s health diet. Also other vitamins and supplications suggested by the doctor also can be used to your precious pet.